Monday, October 10, 2011

In short, we're nerds.

"Wino" here.

I'm pretty new to the world of blogs. I mean, I had a whiny as hell LiveJournal when I was a teenager, cause that's just what all my friends did, but really, beyond that very little experience, so excuse us if we're off to a bumpy start.

I felt like introducing myself a little further. I should probably warn you now that I don't have many reservations about what I say or how I say it, and the fact that the missus and I are using aliases isn't going to help.

Some of you may have guessed by now that we like wine. You get a cookie. We love wine. We love beer. We love drinking, but that's not our primary focus in life. The alcohol fueled orgies and fancy cheeses are reserved for special occasions only.

Personally, I collect hobbies. Drinking is one of them. Fermenting things and drinking them is another. I'm addicted to running, and one of my life's goals is to run a 135 mile race through Death Valley. I fiddle around with computers but I'm not exactly a whiz with them. In fact, I have an almost impressive ability to break technology. One time, I broke an automatic door just by looking at it. True story.

Anyway, I happen to be involved in the military, for now, but my job is tedious and unimportant, and will not be talked about much.

Oh, and we love poop jokes.

2 comments: